The State-of-the-art The Victorian at Riverside’s New Residence Wing is Open—Reserve a Room, Now!!!
Our 19th century mansion will always stand, interwoven with the The Victorian at Riverside's history and our legacy; but today’s family expects modern amenities like private bathrooms, communal gathering areas and safe outdoor spaces for their loved one. Just open in 2021, our new residence wing is a one floor campus attached to our historic building and greatly expands our ability to serve the health needs, privacy and dignity of today’s elderly women.
Our new state-of-the-art personal care home will provide a socially supportive environment for elderly women. The new addition includes:
• Three residence wings on one level
• Two resident lounges for increased resident and community engagement
• An enclosed courtyard allowing residents to enjoy the outdoors, while ensuring their supervised safety
• Forty private residence rooms, each with its own private en-suite bath
• Expanded dining, lobby and vestibule areas for visitor comfort and accessibility
SEE PHOTOS BELOW
Home-Like Resident Rooms, Each with a Private Safety Bathroom
Bright and Comfortable Dining Room
Spacious Activity and Media Rooms
Enclosed Courtyard and Light-Filled, Cheerful Hallways
New Building Site Plan
40 private, single floor resident rooms with en-suite baths in each
Expanded dining area